Monday to Friday - 35 hours a week
- To provide an accurate order progressing service for all product ranges
- To support the sale, return or special concession of any goods.
- To provide a call answer enquiry service advising accurately against any external / internal requests for information covering; discount structures, pricing, stock availability, delivery / transportation, product detail, production schedules, paperwork queries, credit position and (confidentially) terms and conditions
- To arrange / co-ordinate, through liaison with the internal distribution network, agreed delivery schedules to provide for the timely supply of requested goods or services to meet demand
- Experience in communicating with customers and their queries via phone, e-mail and written format
- IT Microsoft office skills
- Good Customer service skills and the ability to work in a high pressured environment and deal with customer complaints effectively are essential requirements.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.