Full-time, Temporary to permanent; 37.5 hours p/w The office is open between 8.00am to 7.00pm Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 4.30pm on Saturday and 10.00am to 3.30pm on Sunday. You will be required to work 5 days and no more than 37.5 hours per week on a rota basis.
Our client is one of the top 10 Property Legal Companies in England and Wales. They are looking to recruit Customer Service Advisers to join their busy team.
This position would suit a person with a background of working in a same or similar environment or with some administration experience.
You will be joining a rapidly expanding customer focused company which is dedicated to progressing not only the business but the people within it.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Incoming and outgoing telephone calls - dealing with enquiries from estate agents, clients, solicitors, etc.; deal with any queries that arise and transfer calls to relevant staff; record all communications onto the case management system and alert the caser handler to any messages by email.
- Providing quotes to requests received by phone, e-mails or post in a timely manner and by the method requested. Enter all quotes into the case management system.
- General Admin duties.
- Previous experience in an office environment would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Outlook is essential.
- You will possess excellent communication skills and be able to get on with diverse personalities. You will have good time management, organisational, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- You will be confident and able to work alone or as part of a team
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.