Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£17500 - £22500 per annum + + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2020 09:58|
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join a market leading insurance company based in Romford.
Salary: Salary Range Level 1 - 3 £17,500 - £21,500
Level 3 plus Cert CII £22500 + bonus
£500 attendance bonus for full attendance - eligible after 6 months service completed
Monday - Friday 8.30 - 19.30
Saturday 9.00 - 17.00
Sunday 10.00 - 16.00
Hours will consist of a combination of core days with an element of evening and weekend work as per the department rota.
- Monthly Customer Service Bonus - performance related.
- Attendance bonus paid twice yearly
Customer Service experience is vital, but Insurance experience is not essential for this role full training will be given
MAIN PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB
- Fully administer the policy and be the main point of contact for any customer enquiries after point of sales.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handling of Customer enquiries
- Delivery of mid-term insurance quotations and amendments to new and existing policies
- Outbound customers in line with the document chasing cycle
- Check and validate customer information and documentation received
- Liaise with Insurers
- Good telephone manner and customer service skills essential
- All employees will be entered onto the staff development program supporting them to study to gain the CII Certificate in Insurance a core qualification for staff across all sectors of the Insurance industry
- Previous Motor, Classic Car, Motorhome, Home or Caravan Insurance knowledge is essential
- Minimum of 2 year's previous insurance experience is desirable
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure
- Be able to work individually or as part of a team
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's