Position: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Romford Essex
Salary: Up to £22,600 DOE plus monthly bonus & attendance Bonus of £500 Maximum bonus (per annum)
- Proven track record in dealing with motor and/or household insurance.
- Minimum 2 year's previous motor and/or household insurance experience.
Shifts: Maximum 40 hours per week to include 2 weeks of early and, a week of mid shifts, 1 week late and 1 in 3 Saturdays.
Department opening times are: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 7.30pm
Saturday 9am - 5pm
Sunday 10am - 4pm
- Responsible for the efficient handling of customer enquiries and for the delivery of accurate and informative mid-term insurance quotations and amendments to existing customers policies.
- To maintain a high level of motivation and strive to, and achieve monthly departmental targets.
- To offer a high standard of customer care to existing customers over the telephone and within the office, and ensure that each enquiry is dealt with in a comprehensive, complete and professional manner.
- To liaise with insurers regarding underwriting terms and requirements, to perform appropriate administrative procedures in accordance with company guidelines and produce accurate and professional correspondence including letters, emails and memos for customers and underwriters.
- To generate and send out certificates and continuation cover note's as required.
- To interpret and implement all cross-sell opportunities, and promote awareness of the range of products and services that the Company offer.
- Focus on customer care and excellent communication skills are essential
- Excellent telephone manner and call handling techniques are required
- Attention to detail and ability to communicate and correspond professionally with all customers
- Ability to perform efficiently and effectively working under pressure in a call centre environment
- Ability to work and participate as part of a team in order to meet personal and team service targets
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.