Customer Service Agent
|Job Title:||Customer Service Agent|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £16000 per annum + commission|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 11:09|
£16k + Commission: £50 - £400 per month
Basic raises to £17k following 3 month training
Agents can expect a commission/bonus of between £50-£400 depending on how well they perform, and what specialisation in the CS department they progress to.
The commission is related to how well the CS agent can get a business to migrate its clients over to using the companies service, as well as certain other value add activities like changing merchants payment methods over to a method which costs the company less etc. The company offer commissions for each one of these events, which results in the average range above, which is true for the past few months.
Ultimately the company are ideally looking for applicants with a call centre background, ideally those who are highly driven, familiar with tech or social media and comfortable in working in a "start up/scale up" environment.
- Being responsible for looking after new customers. You will be training users, answering their questions and ensuring their needs are met.
- Answer customer questions (phone, live chat, email)
- Train customers over the phone and in person at customer premises
- Presenting the products features, handling customer basic setup, handling first questions
- Build and maintain relation with customers
- Cooperate with sales department to deliver best customer experience
- Having previous experience in customer support is a great advantage
- Having previous experience in sales is an advantage but not a must
- Loves technology, is a keen media player and follower
- Has strong communication skills
- Has empathy and patience
- Is not afraid to speak to customers over the phone or during face to face trainings
- You are coachable and eager to learn.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's