Customer Service ( Data Entry ) Associate
|Job Title:||Customer Service ( Data Entry ) Associate|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £8.91 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2021 09:50|
Our client is one of the UK's leading insurance service providers. They are seeking a Temporary Customer Service (Data Entry) Associate. They work closely with leading insurers to provide a speedy resolution to your claim with exceptional customer service. They specialise in the valuation and settlement of insurance claims across a wide range of categories including PC & laptops, mobile phones, electrical entertainment, kitchen appliances, bicycles, sporting equipment, power tools, spectacles, hearing aids and many more.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices.
- Document information about your customer interaction, including leaving notes for the next customer service representative who speaks with the customer.
- Collect a customer's name, address, phone number or other information to verify her identity or account.
- Collect information to set up information about a new customer and provide her with pricing, product, shipment and distribution information.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing documents
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner
- Overachieving attitude and enhanced work ethic
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunites we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's