Customer Service Operative
|Job Title:||Customer Service Operative|
|Location:||St Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £21840 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2021 15:52|
Position: Customer Service Operative
Location: Hastings (Office and working from home)
We are recruiting for a Customer Service operative to join a busy digital health company in Hastings.
The job role:
Award-winning digital health startup building a unique network of telemedicine clinics. Our technology gives clinicians the ability to remotely examine patients during a live video consultation, resulting in better access and quality of care. We serve the NHS with our technology solutions and the private health market with our tech-enabled pharmacy clinics.
What you will get:
- Statutory holiday entitlement
- Workplace pension scheme
- Free Covid testing and discounted testing for family
- Dynamic and fast-paced start up environment
- Flexible working options
- Opportunities to grow and learn professionally
- We are looking for someone who can work Thursday to Sunday, however there are more hours available
- The candidate must have good experience with databases and computer systems
- Happy to work a longer shift (7am - 5pm) this however includes working from home
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role (telephone support/customer care)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Natural ability to speak calmly and confidently and remain calm under pressure
- Self-motivated and able to take own initiative
- Experience in working collaboratively as well as independently
- Excellent attention to detail, ensuring dependable quality in everything you do
- Available to start immediately
- Located within 30 minutes' drive of our Hastings (TN38) site
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's