£17,500 per annum progressing to £20,000 per annum
37.5 hours per week
Rotating Shift pattern between 8am and 7pm Monday to Friday
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and customer focused person.
- Supporting colleagues, customers and suppliers with general queries.
- You will be the first point of contact for customers when they make contact.
- You will be responsible for resolving customer queries first time, through phone, email, online and post
- You will focus on helping customers ensuring that all of their queries are resolved as accurately and efficiently as possible.
- It is likely that no two conversations with customers are the same and will range from servicing customers through their journey to supporting suppliers queries
- From day one, you will start your journey on a refreshing, straight forward career plan that works for you! A full comprehensive training package is offered.
- See the solution in a problem
- Enjoy working with people
- Thrive on delivering a refreshing customer service over the phone, with the ability to easily build rapport with colleagues and customers
- Be an active listener with strong communication skills
The company will invest in your training from day one, and continue to support your development through your career with them.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.