Customer Service Representative
|Job Title:||Customer Service Representative|
|Salary:||Up to £18039 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2021 09:26|
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Representatives to join one of the fastest growing Financial Services organisation in the UK.
You will be the face of the company, dealing with incoming calls from new and existing customers providing an efficient service.
There are opportunities in both the Customer Service & Renewals teams in the business
Salary: £18,039 per annum, rising to £18,525 in March 2021
Hours: This is a full-time position with 37.5 hours per week.
There are a two separate shift patterns for each team:
CS Team: Monday - Friday, shifts between 8am - 7PM & occasional shifts on Saturday or Sunday 9AM- 1PM
Renewals: Monday - Friday, shifts between 8am - 7PM
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- To work within a team to respond to the needs of new and existing customers,
providing support and problem solving - thus achieving total customer satisfaction and repeat business for the company through continuous improvement
- To actively sell and cross sell other insurance products. Policies should always be sold in the appropriate manner (in line with our Treating Customers Fairly policy) whilst ensuring that quality customer service is always given
- Work as part of the retention team or customer service team dependant by the needs of the business
- To maintain and enhance working relationships for all customers
- Use reliable customer service by developing a positive relationship with customers to respond to their needs and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty
- A positive, can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working to strict KPI's
- PC literate
- Customer focused and commercially aware
- The ability to work well on your own time
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Good business sense and a professional manner
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's