- Helping to resolve customer queries in a highly professional, polite and helpful manner.
- To provide service support to the Sales team as and when required.
- Processing sales orders promptly and accurately.
- Answering incoming telephone calls dealing with all customer calls as far as possible and fielding other calls as appropriate.
- Resolve customer complaints, investigating issues, proposing solutions and following through to successful and positive resolution.
- Maintain customer records through filing, retrieval, retention, storage, compilation, coding, updating and destruction.
- Manage product returns and raise credit notes.
- Liaising with carriers and other internal teams to sort delivery and product queries.
- Open new customer accounts and record account information accurately.
- Monitor and field emails received into the company's generic email addresses, dealing with all emails from customers as far as possible.
- Liaise with Sales on any pricing or technical queries that cannot be resolved directly.
- The position may involve some occasional travel abroad for work purposes
- The position would suit an applicant with recent experience of working in a customer-focused environment, such as the insurance sector.
- Someone who is proactive, with good attention to detail, and who enjoys working as part of a team, and is goal-driven and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to solve problems and apply innovative solutions is essential.
- Good computer knowledge, an exceptional communicator both verbally and in writing.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.