Due to continual growth an opportunity has arisen for a Data Technician to join our client's friendly team in Romford on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be responsible for providing up-to-date, accurate and relevant data for the organisation.
- Collecting and analysing numerical information for further presentation using diagrams, tables, charts, graphs, and reports
- Design, delivery and on-going development of KPI's to identify areas of commercial underperformance
- Assist Group Managers in developing strategies to address these areas
- Develop and design ad hoc and set reports and proactively provide on-going analytical support to managers
- Analysis of MI (internal and external) within the organisation and to be accountable for the timely and accurate delivery of daily, weekly and monthly MI
- To create, retrieve, manipulate and execute queries using SQL to produce management reports
- Delivery of accurate and informative reporting
- Provide support in production of commercial presentations
- Take an active role in budget setting and re-forecast process to ensure targets set are stretching but achievable
- Ensure completion of all training as required by the organisation and regulated by the FCA
- Ensure that direct reports and self, achieve and demonstrate levels of competence required to fulfil job requirements
- Have well developed analytical and investigative skills and abilities
- Logical and methodical
- Excellent technical knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Previous data extraction, transformation and loading experience
- Have high attention to detail
- Be an excellent communicator both in writing and verbally
- Be proactive and self-motivated
- Able to work to strict deadlines while keeping focused on the long-term strategic goals
- Ability to present often complex information clearly and concisely
- Prior use or knowledge of Tableau would be advantageous
Hours: Full time hours are 37.5 hours per week.
Salary: £22,000 - £35,000 per annum (DOE)
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.