Deputy Home Manager (RN)
|Job Title:||Deputy Home Manager (RN)|
|Location:||Brighton, East Sussex, S. E. England, England|
|Salary:||Up to £42000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2019 02:17|
Our client is a reputable care home provider who now has an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Deputy Home Manager upon a permanent basis. Job description available upon request.
- The Deputy Manager is responsible for the operational day to day delivery of services within the Care Home Service working directly to the Registered Manager.
- The Deputy Manager is accountable for supporting the delivery of safe effective quality care within the service putting residents, their families and carers at the heart of everything they do.
- Working closely with and deputising as agreed for the Registered Manager, you will champion a person-centred and safe service that allows freedom of choice for all service users.
- As an experienced Registered Nurse the post holder will oversee and lead the clinical service delivery working in a clinical and supernumerary capacity, providing assurance and expertise to the Registered Manager.
- The post holder will be an integral part of the Leadership Team and will be jointly responsible for the delivery of key performance targets in adherence with national legislation and core standards
- You will work closely with the clinical manager to ensure the structures and infrastructure supports the delivery of high quality care, with opportunity for innovation, creativity and quality improvement.
- The post holder will support through modelling strong clinical leadership which nurtures the growth of an inclusive, values driven culture, which enables, energises and empowers staff.
Skills & Behaviours required for Clinical Deputy Manager(RN):
- RGN or RMN (Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse)
- Someone who shares our passion and dedication for making every day special for our residents
- The ability to build a warm rapport with residents and their families
- A natural educator with leadership experience, you will constantly look for ways to share knowledge of best practice with those around you
- A good time manager, who can prioritise effectively and work independently.
Benefits for the Clinical Deputy Manager role(RN):
- Competitive Salary dependant on experience
- Career Progression opportunities
- Staff discounts
- Excellent Pension
- Paid breaks
- Training and development
Are you a qualified Nurse either starting out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's