Our Client is looking for Administrative and Secretarial support along with reception duties. You will primarily be undertaking work flow process supporting the estimating, design, manufacturing site activities. You will provide efficient first line telecommunication and reception facility for visitors, staff and administration support to all departments.
This position is for 1 year - 3 day per week covering Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday's
Hours would be 8.00am till 17.30pm
Duties will include:
- General reception, office admin & PA duties for directors (odd jobs etc such as comparing phone suppliers)
- A lot of printing and folding large construction plans (about 3 hours a day)
- Editing construction plans using a design programme called AutoCAD (requires close screen work)
- Issuing and downloading documents to project specific systems.
- Ensuring the latest revision documents have been issued to the client for approval / construction. Monitoring project related systems daily to ensure the latest commented / status documents are saved and passed on to the design team.
- Updating and maintaining the project registers.
- Maintaining the project register daily to ensure it the information updated and passed on to the correct people
- Issuing Workflow support to manufacture.
- Processing samples and technical submissions.
- Sourcing project related samples and issuing them for approval
- Liaising with the drawing office to ensure project related information is provided to the design teams.
- Ensuring the traffic of information is current and the design teams have the most update to date information.
- Support the collating project O&M's
- Support the compiling and issuing of project O&M's, including updating the As Builts.
- Supporting Tendering
- Liaise with estimating to provide support for the tendering of potential projects.
- Support of Social Media and Presentation
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.