- Internet research (HSE and other) for information on mining regulations and related health & safety - emergency plans
- Intranet research for any related documents or information on emergency plans
- Emergency management plan (creation of 18 page document in word)
- Emergency evacuation diagram/plan (powerpoint)
- Floorplans (site office building and grounds created in powerpoint)
- Flowcharts and checklists (various in relation to emergency management plan created in powerpoint and word)
- Updating and editing HSE booklet for safety with asbestos for inclusion in Chemical Register
- Inventory stock of IT equipment (checking all equipment, shelving, packing and creating inventory list on excel spreadsheet)
- Labelling of patch cables on server rack (dyno-label machine)
- Setting up IT equipment (cabling and network connection)
- Lesson plans (1 page document in word)
- Induction/presentation (visitors and contractors - 1-1 and small group)
- Introduction of the client
- Safety rules and regulations of client (more detailed for contractors)
- History and structure of client
- Overview of industry and objectives
- Preparation of safety video with MSA
- Tour of site office
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.