|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2020 12:40|
This is an exciting opportunity for a Driver to join the team of a long-established specialist building products company, who take a great pride in everything that they do.
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have:
- Professional driving experience
- Trade counter/retail experience
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to carry out the loading and unloading of vehicles
- Warehouse and stock control experience
- Good knowledge of driving in the local area
- Full clean driving licence
- Salary: TBC/DOE
- Holiday 22 days per annum (plus 8 BHs)
- 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday 07.30 to 16.30)
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's