This is an exciting opportunity for a Duty Manager to join an award winning Leisure group.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- To actively manage, develop and motivate a team of operational staff
- To be responsible for the day to day duty management and running of the centre to the highest standard
- To contribute to and understand the business and budgetary performance of the site
- To proactively manage any issues
- High levels of communication skills
- Previous management experience
- Proactive in resolving any issues
- Proven customer service skills
- A positive outlook
- Flexible in your approach
You will be working a shift pattern that involves working evenings and weekends on a rota.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.