This is an exciting opportunity for an Education Overseas Coordinator based in Eastbourne. The main responsibilities of a person are to organize excursion tours and accompany groups travelling during their programme; to teach the Ukrainian students the English Language via Skype according to their needs.
- Development of international packages for tours
- Designing flexible tour packages to meet the needs of different clients
- Exploring and identifying new business opportunities in a competitive and rapidly changing industry
- Welcoming groups of holidaymakers
- Checking tickets and other relevant documents, seat allocations and any special requirements
- Helping holidaymakers check-in and settle into their accommodation
- Communicating a range of information on itineraries, destinations and culture
- Informing passengers of arrival and departure times at each destination on the itinerary
- Making sure all travel arrangements run according to the plan and that accommodation, meals and service are satisfactory
- Organising entry to attractions and arranging transport
- Ensuring that the tour is running smoothly for the group
- Responding to questions and offering help with any problems that arise
- Dealing with emergencies
- Making contact in advance with places to stay or visit to check details and arrangements
- Liaising with hotels, coach companies, restaurants etc.
- Advising about facilities, such as sights, restaurants and shops, at each destination
- Occasionally making accommodation bookings
- Writing reports and maintaining records;
- Providing feedback after a tour as part of a debrief session.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to the Ukrainian students via Skype.
- Running General English, Business English IELTS, PET, KET, FCE, CAE and other courses of English
- Helping pupils improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions
- Checking and assessing pupils' work
- Organising and running special courses
- Preparing and setting tests, examination papers and exercises
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work
- Devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources
- Attending and contributing to training sessions
- Participating in marketing events for the language school in Ukraine
- Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records, writing reports on learning progress of the pupils
- Running conferences, workshops, seminars on education abroad topics for potential students
- Processing application procedures to schools and universities of the UK, the USA, Canada: filling in application forms, writing essays/ motivation letters, writing teacher's recommendations
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £ 18, 000 PA
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.