Electrician (Temp) 3 months
|Job Title:||Electrician (Temp) 3 months|
|Location:||Battle, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £15.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2019 02:16|
Must be car driver due to location
This is a possible temp to perm opportunity
- Carry out work in a safe manner, fixing unsafe conditions
- Maintain electrical systems on fixed and mobile plant, including conveyors, crushers, face drills and LHD's
- Complete inspections, and equipment tests
- Plan work, both individually and as part of a team
- Troubleshoot problems in conjunction with colleagues
- Design, build and install electrical and control systems
- A can do attitude, willing to show initiative and responsibility
- Follow processes and systems in order to be productive and safe
- Be able and interested to work on a variety of machines, old and new
It would be of an advantage if you have experience in a range of different electrical and control systems including 12 V automotive to 3.3 KV power supply, SCADA and communications over IP systems
An electrical qualification, such as an apprenticeship, level 5 IVQ, graduate degree, 18th Edition.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's