This is initially a 3 month F/T fixed term contract, potentially rising to 6 months.
The job will be administrative support
This is a junior level role so if you are looking for your 1st step in your career as long as you have worked on Engineering projects or have CAD or Solidworks experience.
- Able to work with ITAR data - essential
- Solidworks experience desirable (as a minimum, knowledge of another CAD system is required)
- Solidworks PDM / PTC Windchill PDMLink experience desirable
- Experience in an engineering / design environment desirable
- To support migration of CAD data to a new system.
- Monday to Friday
- Good Microsoft office skills required
- Must have worked in an Engineering environment.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.