This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Events Co-ordinator to join an established Events Management company based in Eastbourne.
The successful candidate would be a key member of the team to support the smooth, efficient and profitable operation of the venue finding department.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Co-ordinating enquiries to potential venues by phone, email and fax
- Preparing and presenting proposals
- Negotiating the very best rates available
- Maximising TCP commission levels/commission incentives
- Account Management with clients, client follow ups and development
- Attending venue sales presentations
- Attending venue inspection visits
- Researching potential venues
- Dealing with customers, clients and suppliers in a professional and efficient manner
- Assisting other colleagues with ad hoc duties and covering sickness if required
- Assisting with Events Management projects as and when required
Person Specification & Previous experience
- Great customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- 2 Years' experience working within Events (essential)
- Previous Corporate Events / Conference experience (desirable)
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.