This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a market leading Financial Services organisation based in Hailsham.
You will be responsible for providing all levels of administrative support to the Managing Director of the business in a well-organised and timely manner.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Switchboard cover (logging calls, transfer and taking messages when required); ensuring all voicemail boxes are checked and messages forwarded to the relevant person
- Extensive diary management
- Booking client appointments and sending confirmation letter packs
- Ensuring client files are ready for adviser meetings
- Creating new client files
- Producing client letters from audio
- Scanning all documents received and sent to clients via a CRM system
- Management of Board and team recurring meetings (papers and invites)
- Collect mail from main reception - open and log mail (using Excel), and distribute accordingly, chase action and update mail log to ensure completion
- Processing outgoing mail, using the franking machine or postage online
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Order stationery
- Forwarding financial emails to management and staff
- Logging complaints, creating a file and tracking to resolution with assistance from an adviser
- Manage suppliers and contractor database
- Organise maintenance when required for office equipment and building related issues.
- Filing & archiving management and any ad hoc office duties as required
- Ideally you will be a PA/EA with a strong skill set across multiple areas
- Experience in the Finance sector (Desirable)
- Audio typing experience (Preferred)
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.