|Job Title:||Exhibitions Estimator|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2019 14:48|
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Exhibitions Estimator to join a rapidly expanding Events Management company based in Eastbourne.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (DOE)
Hours: Monday - Friday 08:15 - 5:00pm
You will be responsible for supporting the Sales, Account and Production Management teams by providing cost estimates for sale enquiries from exhibitions and events clients. It is essential that you previous experience estimating complete exhibition stands/ events for this role.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Providing commercial and technical input into the proposal process for exhibition stand proposals by providing high-level or detailed budgets (estimating)
- Maintaining and developing good relationships with national and international supply chain,
- Maintaining relationships with contractors
- Providing input and guidance in the event design process, ensuring designs meet client budgets and are technically viable
- Providing commercial and technical input to support Account Managers, Business Development Managers and Production Managers for exhibition stand design and build
- Providing formal and informal budget estimates to AMs & PMs to reflect an average contractors price
- Exhibition stand delivery; Providing daily support for PMs delivering exhibition projects
- Contractor management
- Preparing and maintaining a project budget until it is handed over to a PM
- Obtaining costs from suppliers and ensuring compliance with agreed specification
- Clearly communicating critical project dates to the Operations Manager and the management thereafter
- Previous Exhibition Stand Estimating experience is essential
- Excellent coordination and organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail, rigorous review of all documentation and drawings, and a willingness to maintain the high standards the industry demands
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's