SAMMONS RECRUITMENT are currently recruiting for an experienced personal assistant and team administrator for an on going temp position working within a Bank based in the City of London. You will provide full secretarial and administrative support to Senior Managers and Head of Departments. This position requires you to have proven PA expertise especially Diary Management. Excellent IT skills are also essential for this position - particularly Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
The role includes:
- Collating relevant meeting papers for the Senior Manager.
- Assisting the Senior Manager with recruitment for the team and co-ordinating on boarding for new joiners.
- Supporting Team 2's extensive travel agenda by co-ordinating and arranging domestic and international travel for the Senior Manager and the team. Including preparing a detailed travel itinerary and collating additional documents required.
- Completing expenses forms for the Senior Manager and updating the Gift and Entertainment log on their behalf.
- Working closely with the team to maintain Team 2's external meeting/conference call calendar. Liaising with external firms to arrange meetings with the team as required. As well as liaising with the Director PA & ED PA to schedule meetings involving IBD Senior Management.
- Monitoring and chasing compliance standards for the team, including logging incoming correspondence and housekeeping to ensure that service standards are met.
- Responsibility for the records management of the team, maintaining an electronic filing system and firm inboxes.
- Be an active member of the administration Team (19 Administrators & PAs), attending monthly team meetings.
- Provide cover for other Overseas Banks Administrators to provide effective support to other teams within the division and directorate as required
- Opportunity to cover for the HoD PA when required.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills, ability to prioritise effectively and multi-task in order to meet tight deadlines.
- A proven team player, willing to help others to achieve results and take on new challenges.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with staff at all levels within and outside the Bank.
- Able to deal with highly confidential information to the agreed standards.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and use initiative when required.
Please only apply if you are available at short notice and have very good IT skills. An assessment will be held before we can process your application, this will cover Word, Excel, and Outlook. Thank you for your interest.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.