|Job Title:||Extrusion Setter|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£25000 - £28750 per annum + including 15% shift allowance|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2021 15:42|
Position: Extrusion Setter
Salary: £25000 - £28750 including 15% shift allowance
One of the UK's leading Manufacturers and Suppliers in their field are on the market seeking a Extrusion Setter to join their production team on a permanent basis. This is a permanent opportunity offering a competitive package for the right candidate. The company have been established for over 80 years and are recognised for quality, consistency and reliability
In this role you will be required to ensure the manufacturing processes within Extrusion or associated Assembly functions deliver planned schedule requirements and run at their optimum, delivering output to within targeted expectations, your main duties will include but not be limited to:
- Plant / Equipment / Tooling
- Operation of tooling and processing equipment associated with Extrusion operation, manufacturing and delivery of PVC products
- Ensuring PVC products output is delivered to stock and warehouse within targeted cost, quality and time requirements
- To set-up and run all automated equipment associated to each production line or cell or task and is employed to process, assembly or pack output.
- Production Administration
- To maintain to an accurate level required records and systems, enabling the monitoring and confirmation of equipment and process performance along with records detailing the volume of output and productivity.
- Quality Management
- To complete with diligence and accuracy such monitoring, tests and checks as put in place to ensure output and performance is delivered within expected parameters and that such output meets any applied standards or specification requirement.
The ideal candidate would have: -
- Experience within a PVC Extrusion / engineering environment - to include demonstrable knowledge of Twin Conical Screw extrusion Machine, Packing, Automation and Ancillary Extrusion Shop equipment
- Demonstrable materials processing knowledge of PVC.
- Experience of setting, operating and troubleshooting a wide range of production tooling within an extrusion environment.
- Production Schedule Management Skills - the ability to work to plan and troubleshoot in delivering production objectives within agreed time scales and costs.
- Quality Management - to include process management and the ability to adhere to and improve agreed procedures.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's