This is a fantastic opportunity, and could possibly turn into a permanent position for the right candidate.
Responsible for the management and development of the Clinical Administration team and Clinical Information Officer.
To ensure a systematic and efficient approach to managing patient records and related documentation.
Manage team resource to ensure sufficient support is given to all Clinical and Medical teams.
To liaise internally and externally, with individuals and organisations; to ensure the effective and efficient running of clinical systems and procedures.
Support the clinical team in the delivery of an innovative and dynamic service which is flexible to organisational and patient needs.
Requirements for Clinical Administration Support Manager:
- Managing diaries for management and managers
- Use of patient databases for input and analysis
- Note taking exposure
- Demonstrable IT skills - Word/ Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint
- Competent typist must have excellent organisational skills and be able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, including telephone, face to face and written
- Able to lead a small team, using own initiative where appropriate
- Knowledge of CQC, CCG
- Knowledge of Information Governance
- Knowledge of stock control
- Able to prioritise and adapt to change at short notice
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.