|Job Title:||Factory Operative|
|Location:||St Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £8.80 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2021 09:50|
Position: Factory Operative.
Location: St Leonards on sea
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a factory operative to join them on a temporary basis with a possibility that it may lead to a permanent position in the future.
Hours are 7am-3:30pm, Monday to Friday with overtime available at evenings and weekends.
- Timely and accurate picking, inspecting, cutting and packing of customer orders ensuring that product presentation is to a very high standard.
- General factory/warehouse upkeep duties.
- Previous warehouse and or factory working experience would be an advantage.
- A methodical approach to tasks
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Someone who willingly accepts tasks not normally part of their remit
- Must be physically fit as work is physically demanding
- Forklift tickets are desirable but not necessary
- Ability to work safely within a team or alone
- Good attendance and time keeping
- Will be motivated and look for long term work
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's