|Job Title:||Family Solicitor|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||December 24, 2020 09:32|
Position: Family Solicitor
Salary: Up to £50,000
We are recruiting for an experienced Family Lawyer to join a busy practice in Hastings. The successful candidate must:
- be a member of the Family Law Children Panel
- be able to handle own caseload of clients;
- liaise with numerous offices to manage new and existing clients;
- provide legal advice to clients on all relevant matters within their expertise, including representing Guardians and children in Care matters;
- be willing to undertake advocacy;
- be willing to travel to Hastings, Brighton and other local Courts in order to represent clients;
- be available to work in the Hastings office on a 2 days in the office:2 days remotely:1 day based on business need;
- be willing to learn the cloud-based case management system and digital dictation software;
- have good organisational skills with an ability to prioritise your own and secretary's workload;
- have excellent time management skills;
- identify and develop potential client relationships;
- have at least 5 years' experience in a similar position.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's