Field Sales Consultant
|Job Title:||Field Sales Consultant|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£22000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2020 09:19|
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Field Sales Consultant / Business Development Manager to join a market leading business who offer a Booking Saas platform in the Health & Beauty industry.
You will be the face of the company, calling and creating leads with potential businesses. Providing further information on the booking and business management solution and how this can benefit their business.
Salary is dependent on experience but you will receive a base salary, car allowance and generous commission structure.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Business prospecting
- Qualifying leads
- Meeting with new customers
- Pipeline management
- Customer evaluation and procurement
- Closing sales; agreeing price plans and payments
- Account management
- Sales process management
- Be responsible and accountable for meeting targets
- Giving feedback to management
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions
- A positive, can do attitude
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Confidence, motivation and determination
- Proactive social media use
- The ability to work well on your own time
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about products and markets
- Good business sense and a professional manner
- Existing relationships with UK accounts in the health, hair and beauty industry
- Has interest in mobile apps and software desirable
- SaaS sales experience is an advantage but not a must
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.