This is an exciting opportunity for a Finance and Infrastructure Director to join a leading national charity.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks:
- Responsibility for Finance, Premises, Health and Safety, ICT and Central Administration, Quality Management, Risk Management and Business Continuity
- To manage in a strategic and customer focussed way
- To lead the team strategically and operationally to ensure the achievement of the charity's aims and objectives
- To develop and ensure delivery of clear standards/service level agreements for internal customers
- To manage change and to develop new business opportunities
- Manage quality standards, systems and processes
- Lead and work closely with the CEO in the management of risk
- Proactively contribute to the strategic direction and management of the charity
- Work closely with the CEO to ensure that effective governance of the organisation and a register of interests and decisions are maintained
- To ensure effective servicing of the Directorate team and Management team meetings
- To deputise for the CEO as appropriate
- Talented and experienced senior Finance Manager
- A strategic thinker
- Ability to manage a range of business support infrastructures
- Good knowledge and experience of using computerised accounting systems, i.e. Sage and Quickbooks
- Proven experience of working at a senior management level including managing across a range of functions and disciplines
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.