This is an exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join a leading insurance company located in Romford and Braxted, you will be required to work at both sites.
Assisting the groups Senior Management Accountant in managing the company accounting and finance function based between Romford and Braxted.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Processing supplier invoices on Xero and/or Sage 200 and settling
- Running and reconciling card transactions with cash book
- Banking of cash and cheques
- Preparing and agreeing bank reconciliations
- Collecting payments and processing refunds to clients
- Dealing with internal/external calls, emails and queries
- Setting up premium credit (direct debit agreements) and paying on to systems
- Reconciliation of insurance accounts
- Providing management figures
- Petty Cash
40 hour working week
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.