This is an exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join a leading care company located near London Bridge.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Process invoices, reconcile delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Enter purchase invoices onto the accounting system
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing details within the purchase ledger accounting system
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements, follow up missing invoices
- Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries
- Process BACS payments
- Handle queries
- Batch high volumes of invoices
- Make instant payment requests
- Process all Intercompany transactions and reconcile
- Production of management information as requested
- Production of management information against agreed KPI's.
- Make payments for business expense returns
- Process the above for trading and non-trading entities
To be successful in this role
- Previous experience and proficiency in using Sage 50
- Previous experience in credit control and debt collection process
- Payroll administration experience (desirable)
- Excellent IT skills including the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
- Experience working in a busy Finance Department
- Good time management and ability to work to a deadline
- Flexible to meet the needs of the business
- Experience of working in a care business would be an advantage
- Salary: £25k per annum
- Holiday 22 days per annum (plus 8 BHs)
- 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.