|Job Title:||Finance Assistant|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£17500 - £20000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2020 13:51|
Position: Finance Assistant
We are recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join a leading medical reporting firm based in Hastings. This is a permanent full time role, working Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm.
- Processing of incoming purchase orders onto Sage 50 and ensuring the appropriate levels of authorisation have been received before issuing the PO number
- Processing of supplier invoices and payments, as well as matching invoices to purchase orders and ensuring always that items are authorised
- Daily banking entries and bank reconciliations on Sage
- Processing of staff expenses and credit card expenses including checking for all receipts and relevant approvals and chasing for missing
- Liaising with other departments on both client and radiologist queries and handling these in a professional and friendly manner, both internally and
- Filing, scanning documents, telephone answering and other administrative tasks including dealing with the central finance email
- Credit Control cover - assisting with liaising with clients for payment and updating aged debtors reports
- RAD insurance cover - communicating by telephone and e-mail with radiologists in order to ensure that their insurance is up to date, and that they are sufficiently covered for the work they
- Assisting the Finance Manager and Financial Controller with reports and other information as required.
- Ad hoc tasks and projects as
You must be competent in the use of Excel and ideally have some office based experience of working in a finance team.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's