Due to continual growth an opportunity has arisen for a Finance Administrator to join our client's friendly team on a permanent basis. The right candidate will pride themselves on providing a bookkeeping service to two offices (based predominantly in Romford and occasionally visiting another office in Braxted).
You will be responsible for providing a full range of finance administration and bookkeeping services within both offices. Duties for the role will include:
- Purchase and sales ledger maintenance
- Keeping Sage or Xero up to date
- Receive incoming calls in a professional manner
- Bank reconciliation and journal posting
- VAT return preparation
- Hitting account deadlines
- Maintaining client records
- Checking company bank statements
- Other clerical tasks as required
- Assisting Senior Management Accountant
Candidate requirements for the Bookkeeper role are:
- Previous accounts / bookkeeping experience
- AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- Ability to use a variety of accountancy packages (Experience of Sage or Xero is preferable).
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Accounts Assistant, Bookkeeping, Bookkeeper or Accounts Clerk.
Hours: Flexible - will consider part-time or full-time hours. Full time hours are 37.5 hours per week.
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum (pro rata if part-time)
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.