This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Fire & Security Engineer to join an established business based in Eastbourne.
This position offers a competitive salary, a company van, mobile phone and laptop. You will also be offered a call out charge of £50 per hour on top of your annual salary.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Installing and servicing fire intruder alarms, CCTV and access control systems
- Excellent coordination and organisation skills
- Professional approach to ensure deadlines are met
- Excellent attention to detail
- Extremely hard working and a good team player
- A relevant engineering qualification is desirable
- Previous experience installing and servicing fire intruder alarms is essential for this position
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.