Our client in Tunbridge Wells requires a Food and Beverage Assistant Manager with a minimum of 2 years' management experience. The main focus of the role will be on income and profitability for the department, as well as requiring good customer services.
As well as managing a large staff team, you will have at least 5 years experience in a food and beverage setting and a good understanding of food safety and hygiene. You must be passionate, enthusiastic and knowledgeable with the ability to cope well under pressure. You will require excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to liaise with heads of department and ensure a good relationship between the staff teams and you will need to have a dynamic approach to help develop the business.
Duties will include:
- Overall responsibility for the management of all catering services and events
- Ensuring a high standard of service delivery and provision in line with budget, and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Responsibility for all department budgeting, forecasting, ordering and invoice reconciliation
- Supporting business development and growth
- Managing of the team including staff rotas, payroll authorisation and annual leave
- Staff development, training and performance reviews
- Ensuring effective communication between senior management and the staff team
- Complying with all company policies
Due to the location of this role, candidates must have their own transport.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.