Specifically we are looking for a French speaking experienced Marketing applicant for an interesting Brand Marketing assistant position, to be responsible for the companies Marketing activity, primarily working across the division but with defined responsibilities for Sport. The roles will include the management of e-commerce, social media activation and global partnership activation.
The ideal candidate must have a keen interest and a strong understanding of Brand, Digital and e-commerce Marketing. Ideally accompanied by an interest and understanding of various Sports.
Key role responsibilities will include:
- Execution of the digital marketing calendars for each brand: including monthly content -Sport based and product based. Attend content planning meetings with the team.
- Regular management and updating of the brand websites and e-commerce platforms - aligned with digital and social campaigns. To include briefing the internal design team if required
- Assisting with the account management of key identified partners
- Writing/creating social media posts and content creation.
- Working with many international brand partners
- Create B2B distributor and retailer e-newsletters
- Planning product releases and updating the e-commerce platforms with the new product ranges where applicable
- Sense checking website content and products for errors, and updating accordingly
- Working closely with our existing marketing team on major campaign planning
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.