My client is a Holiday Home Management company who require an experienced cleaner on a full time permanent basis.
You will be required to clean holiday lets and HMO's to a high standard, providing a fast and efficient service to all guests.
A full UK driving license and access to a vehicle is essential for this position.
The company offers a competitive salary, travel mileage expenses, career progression, free lunch, private health care, and discretionary bonuses.
The core working hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm with occasional weekend work (time given back in lieu).
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Weekly communal cleans of the company's local student houses
- Weekly communal cleans of the company's local HMO's
- Check in/check out cleans to the company's local holiday lets
- Checking the holiday let properties for any damage, broken or missing items after each set of guests check out and reporting any issues back to management within a set time frame
- Basic maintenance jobs such as setting up furniture, changing lights bulbs etc. as and when required
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.