My Client is currently looking for enthusiastic, customer focused individuals to join their renewals customer service team in Bexhill.
Are you passionate about delivering amazing customer service? Do you enjoy supporting customers? Are you looking to be a part of an ambitious, rewarding and vibrant working environment?
My Client is a fast growing, agile, data and digitally focused general insurance provider to the UK market, with over 2.2 million customers and employing over 2,700 colleagues uk wide.
Customer Representative Job details:
- You will be providing exceptional service to new customers (or policy holders as they're also known) looking to buy an insurance policy from us, helping to shape their policy to meet their insurance needs as well as dealing with queries from existing customers to ensure we're meeting their expectations.
- No two calls are the same and your responsibilities will range from changing drivers on a policy to taking a payment, or simply explaining in more detail to customers about our policies.
- The role can be challenging, with targets to meet and you will be trained to take a variety of calls across the customer lifecycle; from sales, customer service and renewals.
- Use your excellent service skills to ensure that every customer is treated in a refreshingly straightforward way
They are looking for people who:
- Have experience in delivering amazing customer service
- Are comfortable in talking to people over the phone, with the ability to easily build rapport with customers
- Have strong active listening skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Are motivated to achieve positive results and reach targets
- Have experience and are comfortable with using a PC and keyboard, as this will form a core part of your role if successful
- No insurance experience is necessary
- Knowledge, training and opportunities to develop within your role and career
Please note that this department would be running Monday to Friday operation 9.00am till 5.30pm. No evenings or weekends.
If you are passionate about supporting customers and are seeking a role in a vibrant, fast paced and friendly environment, then we want to hear from you today.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.