The position would suit an admin focused, fluent Spanish speaking applicant, with previous office experience. Technical / manufacturing sales admin, or Customer Service administrative experience is an advantage but is not essential.
The primary responsibilities include the answering of incoming phone calls, emails and faxes, and taking the appropriate action required. This role is a first point of contact for customers and is an integral part of the companies customer service programme.
- Respond to customer requests, this will include but will not be limited to:
- Quotations / acknowledgements and requests for information
- Processing of sales orders
- Providing a technical resource
- Enquiry / quotation follow ups (as required)
- Telephone calls both incoming and outgoing
- Qualify each customer request and gather information before transferring phone calls.
- To liaise closely with colleagues and recognise opportunities to "cross sell" sales initiatives and strategies.
- Support Sales with regards to key account / territory development.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues by communicating with other team members as necessary.
- Up-sell products and/or services on customer orders and quote requests by offering items related to the enquiry.
- To maintain accurate records and information on customer accounts
- Daily communication with Sales Management. In addition, act in accordance to their reasonable requests within an agreed timescale
- Complete additional training as required.
- May be a need for occasional overnight travel.
- Spanish speaking
- Good communication skills
- Positive mental attitude
- Job related qualification and experience
- Computer literacy:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- MRP/ERP system experience
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.