The following languages would be given consideration: French, Italian, Spanish.
The Customer Service / Sales administration primary responsibilities include the answering of incoming phone calls, emails and faxes, and taking the appropriate action required. This role is a first point of contact for customers and is an integral part of the customer service / sales operations.
Key Job Elements:
- Respond promptly to customer requests whilst adhering to company procedures, this will include but will not be limited to:
- Quotations / acknowledgements and requests for information
- Processing of sales orders
- Providing a technical resource
- Enquiry / quotation follow ups (as required)
- Telephone calls both incoming and outgoing
- Qualify each customer request and gather information before transferring phone calls.
- To liaise closely with colleagues and recognise opportunities to "cross pollinate" sales initiatives and strategies
- To be fully conversant with products within the company catalogue and keep up to date with new technology developments. Full training will be provided on an ongoing basis
- Support Territory Sales with regards to key account / territory development.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues by communicating with other team members as necessary
- Up-sell products and/or services on customer orders and quote requests by offering items related to the enquiry
- To maintain accurate records and information on customer accounts using the company's preferred Customer Record Management (CRM) system
- Daily communication with Sales Management. In addition, act in accordance to their reasonable requests within an agreed timescale
- May be a need for occasional overnight travel.
- Good communication skills
- Positive mental attitude
- Minimum 5 x GCSE or equivalent.
- Job related qualification and experience
- Quality, H&S and/or ISO experience
- Computer literacy:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- MRP/ERP system experience
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.