Reporting to the Branch & Sales Manager, you will be responsible for organizing and control of the goods inward area within the branch as well as assisting with the day to day retail sales within the showroom. Your role will be to ensure delivery of excellent customer service at all times by dealing with all queries relating to the products and services supplied by the Company either face to face or over the telephone.
- Ability to organize and maintain stock
- Full driving licence (essential)
- Forklift licence (desirable but not essential)
- General computer skills and familiarity with email and internet use
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Attention to detail as recording stock data
- Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere and can cope under pressure during busy periods
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent people skills and enjoy working with the general public
- Familiarity of working in a retail environment and showroom experience (desirable)
- Accuracy with numbers, handling of cash and card payments
- A team player-capable of working alone or with other team staff
- Able to use own initiative
- Smart & presentable appearance
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
Start Date: Immediate, subject to successful candidates notice period
Hours: 39hrs per week basic - 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8am to 4pm Friday. Saturdays may be required as per rota
Overtime paid at flat rate
Term: 4 - 6 weeks
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.