Goods Inwards Dispatch Operative
|Job Title:||Goods Inwards Dispatch Operative|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £8 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 12:42|
Our Client is an Engineering/Manufacturing company based in St Leonards is recruiting a Warehouse Goods-In Dispatch Operative, as their team is growing!
The successful candidate will be responsible to support the stores team on a daily basis co-ordinating goods inwards and outwards, checking and replenishing consumables, and organising stock deliveries and collections. This role is full-time temporary long term.
Salary: £16,640.00 per year, 40 hours per week Monday to Thursday 8.00am till 17.00pm, Friday 8.00am till 14.00pm
- Checking of goods inwards and preparing goods outward, delivering items as required and where possible Inputting of goods received notes for all materials
- Checking and maintaining stock materials and consumables with the stores and vehicles - ensuring all items are located in the correct bays clearly marked and secure
- Co-ordinate and Liaison with suppliers, site installation & construction teams
- Filing and scanning of paperwork in an orderly and timely manner
- Must have the ability to thrive within a busy department.
- Warehouse, Goods-In, Dispatch experience essential.
Essential skills required:
- Experience in Organisation and planning, Familiar with computer inputting / stock control. Attention to detail and strong Customer Service skills.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's