This is a great opportunity for an experienced Graphic Artworker to join a market-leading events agency based in Eastbourne.
You will be part of the expanding design and production team and responsible for creating, finalising, and perfecting production-ready artwork tailored to client specification.
Working in an award-winning office environment, you will have the opportunity to work with a prestigious client base including Google, Warner Brothers, Apple and the UK Government. The business delivers various events ranging from exhibition stands, conferences, music festivals and product launches.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Delivering a quality product and service whilst maintaining clear, open communication with the client and wider team
- Liaising with client, production and account managers to ensure all briefs are clear and accurate
- Providing updates of design errors to the Head of Creative Services in order to provide accurate reporting and suggest improvements
- Producing designs that follow best practice graphic design principles and are of a consistent, satisfactory quality.
- Checking colours, fonts, sizes, typography, and technical specifications of a design, ensuring they are delivered to production as accurately as possible.
- Producing creative designs by working in collaboration with the Creative Director, with the aim of exceeding client's expectations
- Keeping up-to-date with latest design trends and learning new design software methods
- Following the process for self-checking artwork and peer review
- Experienced in using Adobe Suite
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely
- Good level of computer literacy, particularly with regard to databases, Microsoft applications
- Proven track record of design experience
- Experience with 3D/CAD Software
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Hands-on, "can do"" approach
- Ability to work effectively with a manager
- Must be professional and smart in appearance
- Commitment to Identity TRACC principles
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.