Group Clinical Development Nurse (RGN or RMN)
|Job Title:||Group Clinical Development Nurse (RGN or RMN)|
|Location:||Brighton, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £48000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2020 02:32|
Location: South / all homes
Our client is looking for someone suitably senior who is responsible for improving the delivery of high quality care to our residents in their Care Homes. To be a visible leader in the Home demonstrating behaviours and actions that promote our Vision, Mission and Values. Full job description available upon request.
- You will support the staff at the Homes to drive the operation and growth of a 24 hour business with continual focus on people, customers, compliance, quality and clinical results.
- You will support the focus Homes to improve the quality of service delivery, record keeping and the good clinical governance by a hands-on approach.
- You will support the Home Managers to fully complete actions identified from company and Home audits
- To mentor, coach and develop the skills of staff at Home level to their maximum
- potential focusing on the clinical governance.
- You will ensure delivery of the highest standards of quality clinical care by following company policy and monitoring outcomes at individual Homes.
Are you a qualified Nurse either out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's