Head of IT Business Engagement
|Job Title:||Head of IT Business Engagement|
|Location:||Brighton, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£42000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2021 16:19|
This a fantastic opportunity for a Head of IT Business Engagement to join a leading educational institution based in Brighton.
This role is responsible for leading and managing the business engagement team, acting as the main point of engagement with key stakeholders in Professional Services departments, schools and other units. You will lead on the engagement strategy and approach working closely with the Senior Managers across the institution to ensure consistent engagement throughout.
You will be a trusted advisor gaining an understanding of stakeholder IT needs for the user base of circa 30,000 people, assessing how technology can support their objectives. The position holder will also be tasked with collaborating with staff throughout the institution to understand and strategies how technology services and planned IT developments can support their aims. You will be an advocate for IT in a complex, multi-campus organisation with an annual budget in excess of £200M
Salary: £42,000 - £50,000 (DOE)
- Knowledge of the development and operation of business engagement systems, processes and approaches along with experience in the leadership of customer engagement in a complex IT environment
- Knowledge of change and project management approaches
- Wide-ranging knowledge of information technologies, tools and techniques and their application to solve business problems
- Experience of building and maintaining effective relationships with stakeholders across multiple business functions
- Experience of the creation of business cases and options appraisals
- Experience of managing multiple professional teams, providing leadership and direction, along with ability to build teams and create an environment of sharing knowledge and skills, and developing productive working relationships.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's