Our client is a medium sized and innovative care centre home providing nursing care within a holiday environment and who is currently looking for a Head of Nursing - RN qualified who has considerable experience to join their team. A sound knowledge of CQC requirements and the ability to lead a team of nurses and care staff is essential. This is a supernumerary role. Job description available upon request.
Job Description - Head of Nursing and Care Quality (RN)
You will be working closely with the General Manager, National Quality Team and Senior Management Team in supporting our client to offer outstanding care that is safe, caring, responsive, effective and well led.
- Working with the SMT and Quality Team to support the development of strategy around Quality Assurance.
- Work with the Quality Team to ensure all policies and procedures meet most recent legislation, best practice, and research.
- Support the General Manager with clinical expertise to ensure outstanding service delivery.
- Lead on clinical and care training for the teams in the centre.
- Lead on clinical and care supervision and appraisal and ensure that training and revalidation inform this process.
- Lead on clinical audit at centre level for the purposes of Quality Assurance.
- Named Safeguarding lead for the centre.
- Named Accountable officer for the centre.
- Leading on the prescription of nursing and care for our guests through triage, pre-assessment, and care planning.
- Develop links with wider Health and Social Care Providers and be an ambassador for their charitable organisation.
Benefits of Head of Nursing and Care Quality (RN):
- Competitive Salary dependant on experience
- Access to company pension
- Working for a charitable trust
- Working within a well established team
- Training and development
- Commutable from Fareham, Portsmouth and Eastleigh
Are you a qualified Nurse either out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.