|Job Title:||Home Manager|
|Salary:||£65000 - £72000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2020 02:44|
An opportunity has arisen for a Home Manager to lead our client's friendly team in a luxury 75-bedroom care home based in Enfield.
- Ensure that the home is fully complaint with the CQC regulations
- Successfully lead your team and effectively manage the home's budget
- Help set up and develop communication links and relationships in the local community
- Market the service to ensure the home's reputation in the area is established
- Monitor standards of care with a 'hands on' coaching and mentoring approach
- Take part in Quality Audits, feedback action points to Heads of Departments and monitor progress
- Effectively manage clinical assessments to potential residents to ensure their needs are fully assessed, planned implemented and evaluated
- Ability to analyse financial statements and manage budgets
- Be responsible for the people management in the home including Recruitment, any concerns
- Training and general leadership of the home and the staff.
- Proven experience within Care Management (Minimum of 3 years), ideally within a nursing setting
- Elderly & Dementia Care Experience (Desirable)
- Genuine passion in elderly and dementia care
- Clinical experience and full understanding of the CQC regulations and compliance guidelines
- RGN/ RMN with active pin (Desirable)
- Commissioning experience (Desirable)
- Good overall CQC in the last 6 months
- Driving licence
Hours: 40 per week (Weekends usually 1 or 2 a month
Salary: £65,000 - £72,000 per annum (DOE)
- 25 days annual leave (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
- Excellent management training and Leadership Development plan
- Great Career progression routes
- Bespoke benefits package
- Excellent work environment
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's