Overview for Home Manager:
Our well established and supportive client is seeking a dedicated and dynamic Home Manager to oversee this high end, reputable nursing home. Commutable from Brentwood, Dagenham, Grays and Basildon
This position is ideally suited to an experienced Care Home Manager who is looking to embrace a challenging role where they will be able to use their enthusiasm and expertise to bring about substantive improvements. As the Registered Manager, you will be encouraged and fully supported by the senior team in making important practical and cultural changes throughout the Home to make a positive difference to the lives of all residents and staff.
Skills/Requirements for Home Manager:
- A minimum of 5 years Care Home Manager or similar experience (60 + beds desirable).
- Ability to understand and evaluate complex situations and use a holistic approach to problem solving.
- Possess strong leadership skills and be comfortable in making challenging decisions in a demanding environment.
- Full working knowledge of the latest CQC requirements and appropriate health and safety legislation.
- Customer focussed at all times with a commitment to continuous improvement within the Home.
- Strong clinical knowledge and expertise with an up to date nursing qualification plus an LMCS, RMA or equivalent management qualification is essential
- NVQ Level 5 Qualification in Leadership and Management
Benefits of Home Manager role:
- Working within a friendly and supportive home
- Competitive Salary
- 33-35 Days Holiday
- Long term sick pay
- Progressional opportunities
- Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
- Industry Recognised Training, including ongoing professional development
Are you a qualified Nurse either out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.