Overview for Care Home Manager:
Our well established and extremely reputable client near Bromley is seeking a dedicated and dynamic Home Manager. You will possess strong leadership qualities to run their medium sized nursing home. PIN/RGN qualification is essential.
Skills/Requirements for Home Manager(RGN):
- Previous Care Home experience within an elderly care environment
- Must have a strong understanding of care service and delivery within a nursing/care home
- Strong communication and clinical skills
- To facilitate, manage and direct the delivery of all aspects of care to service users within the home, working with service users, staff and other team members to ensure this meets a high measurable standard.
- To lead, motivate and manage a team of staff striving for continuous improvement.
- You will manage all aspects of their home, including identifying new business opportunities, effectively managing budgets, taking responsibility for the operating profit of the home
- Ensuring regulatory compliance is maintained across all relevant areas
Benefits of Home Manager role(RGN):
- Working within a friendly and supportive group of homes
- Competitive Salary
- 33 Days Holiday
- Pension scheme
- Up to 4 weeks additional pay as a bonus
- Progressional opportunities
Are you a qualified Nurse either out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.