Home Manager (RGN) - Older Persons Care
|Job Title:||Home Manager (RGN) - Older Persons Care|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £45000 per annum + +38 days annual leave+bonus+ benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2019 01:18|
Overview for Home Manager:
Our well established and supportive client is seeking a dedicated and dynamic Home Manager to oversee this high end nursing home. Commutable from Eastbourne, Rye and Wealden areas.
This position is ideally suited to an experienced Home Manager who is looking to embrace a challenging yet rewarding role within this reputable nursing home. As the Registered Manager, you will be encouraged and fully supported by the senior team as well as working closely with the Commercial Manager and to make a positive difference to the lives of all residents and staff.
Skills/Requirements for Home Manager:
- You will be a qualified RGN with previous care home experience caring for nursing residents and leading a team of care staff.
- Ability to understand and evaluate complex situations and use a holistic approach to problem solving.
- Possess strong leadership skills and be comfortable in making challenging decisions in a demanding environment.
- Full working knowledge of the latest CQC requirements and appropriate health and safety legislation.
- Resident focused with a commitment to continuous improvement within the care home.
Benefits of Home Manager role:
- Working within a friendly and supportive home
- 38 Days Holiday
- Up to £5k bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Additional discretionary benefits to be discussed
- Industry Recognised Training, including ongoing professional development
Are you a qualified Nurse either starting out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's